- Shoes are not allowed in the café and play area. All adults and children are required to wear socks when entering the play area (by health code). You are also welcomed to bring indoor shoes with you. We will have a selection of socks available for sale.
- NO FOOD and DRINKS in the play area (have them eat and drink at the table only). Please do not let them carry cookies, juices and yogurts around.
- Parents and guardians – not Pom Pom Play Café staff – are responsible for children and must always remain on site. Waiver required for each child in the play area.
- Wash hands before entering the play area.
- Do not tape or pin anything to the walls.
- Pom Pom Play Café is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For safety reasons, children should play in a playroom appropriate to their age.
- Children over the age of 6 are not permitted in or on any of the play structures.